This website is operated by Hutch Cassidy LTD and whose registered address is Helmsley, York, YO62 5DB We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting www.hutchcassidy.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of Information we may collect about you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form, place an order or subscribe to our mailing list. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
· technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
· We track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
· Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How we may use the information we collect from you
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
· to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
· to administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located near Dublin within the Republic of Ireland. We use a trusted third party website and hosting provider to facilitate the running and management of this website. Squarespace meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that Squarespace process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them to. Squarespace cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your Rights - Access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to [insert school/Trust Data Controller contact details]. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Hutch Cassidy LTD
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
18 Ashdale Road, Helmsley, York, YO62 5DB.